Are you passionate about coffee? Are you a commercially driven HR professional? Do you want to be a part of a Nordic HR Team? Do you deliver on the operational HR agenda while keeping a long-term focus?
In your role as HR Business Partner for our Retail business in Denmark, Norway and Sweden, you will be a part of the dynamic and driven HR team.
You will be reporting to the Nordic HR Director, who is based in Copenhagen. You will pro-actively pick up on the needs of line managers, implement and facilitate key HR processes, solve challenges in the business and be involved in and work on various projects. You will be based in Copenhagen, and will be travelling to Bergen, Norway monthly, depending on the business requirements.
As HR Business Partner your main responsibilities are:
- Managing the HR agenda on topics such as recruitments, development, sickness absence, job evaluations, talent management, performance development and compensations and benefit processes
- Acting as business partner on HR topics for both line managers and associates, in which you provide advice on a broad range of employee relations
- Coordinating, improving and implementing the Global and Nordic HR project and processes that supports building a performance culture
- Facilitate and monitor HR initiatives and programs across business lines
- Facilitating various workshops for on different topics, according to the HR agenda