At JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS we are inspired by our belief that it’s amazing what can happen over a cup of coffee. We are driven by the vision that everyone deserves the coffee they love.
What’s it like to work at JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS?
We are proud of our passionate, driven associates that challenge the status quo and pursue mastery in everything they do. Our goal is simple and ambitious – JACOBS DOUWE EGBERTS: A coffee for every cup
Working with us means you’ll be making an impact in a fast-paced, collaborative environment. We work as a team, celebrating success and supporting one another. Our associates work with a diverse group of like-minded people, in an innovative environment committed to doing the right thing – all across the world. What you do here will get noticed.
In the role as Planning & Logistcs Manager (m|w|d) you will be responsible for the following topics:
- Monitoring the quality, quantity, cost and efficiency of the movement and storage of goods
- Warehousing & transportation within targets
- Ensures production is scheduled to meet customer demand, both for packing and Freeze Dried production for Bremen and Elmshorn plant
- Manages inventory levels
- Delivers to internal and external customers per demand plan (quality / time / cost)
- Supports and ensures Manufacturing Operating Systems (MOS) roll out in CS&L department and acts a s role model for the plant